Wednesday, May 17, 2006

The ten podcasting/ blogging Commandments

#1 Thou shall not create crap.
#2 Thou shall not create quantity over quality.
#3 Thou shall not document every day monotony and try to pass it off as interesting.
#4 Thou shall not use copywritten Video.
#5 Thou shall not use copywritten Music.
#6 Thou shall not post stupid pet tricks.
#7 Thou shall not post stupid human tricks. (yes.. skateboarding and all other extreme sports are included)
#8 Thou shall not be narsassistic
#9 Thou shall not be unoriginal. (poking fun at other sites is an exeption)
#10 Thou shall create art!

1 Comments:

Blogger polobandit said...

I should print out your commandments and post them to my wall. I was psyched reading them. I may have to break one, but don't fret I will add a twist so that it is not the same old thing. Your videos are meaningful and create an introspective mood. My favorite is the clock, but the mail slot also has an affect on me. I was rattled and tense after viewing it. All in all I think your site is beautiful and hope you continue posting.

6/03/2006 05:57:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home